Interested in both luxury and comfort in your next van? What about the ability to travel wherever whenever, in addition to enjoying the bells and whistles of a camper van that doesn’t sacrifice amenities? Look no further than the Winnebago Ekko. Made for the adventurer, the Ekko features the capacity of a Class C coach with the enhanced capability of all-wheel drive making it a new type of camper entirely. Check out the details below.
If you’re caught between which vehicle class to go for, the Ekko brings the best of both worlds on a Ford Transit van chassis with AWD maneuverability. Travel is yours year-round with all-season insulation, bringing the reach of any destination to your horizon, from frosty slopes to sandy beaches.
Unlike your standard camper van, the Ekko is decked with all of the storage space you’ll need for your vast range of travel goals, including a one-of-a-kind heated pass-through garage that can be converted for added cooking, sleeping, and working space.
You’re virtually free to unplug and go off-grid with 455-watts of solar energy to power you through, even as you’re on the road. The Advanced safety features, torque, fuel tank, and water tank capacity make this mini-motorhome ideal for adventuresome families. Additional unique features include dual awning coverage, dry/wet bath partitions, child seat tether anchors, and a penthouse view.
• Ford® AWD Transit Chassis
• Fuel Capacity: 31 gal.
• Exterior Length: 23’
• Sleeps: 4
• Two (2) 170-watt and one (1) 115-watt solar panel for extended energy efficiency
• 220-watt flexible surface solar panel available with optional pop-top
• WinnSleep™ twin beds with room divider curtain and reading lights
• Store more with multiple insulated exterior compartments and a heated gear garage with L-track cargo tie-down capability
• Greater insulation with tinted dual-pane euro acrylic windows
• Enjoy plenty of shade with the powered patio awning and optional batwing rear awning
• Dry/wet bath with a pivoting partition that separates the shower from the toilet and sink
• Exterior kitchen with chest style 12V refrigerator/freezer, 2-burner LP cooktop, flip-up counter extension, quick connect faucet, collapsible sink, and LP quick-connect hose (Optional)
If you’re looking for additional models by the one and only Winnebago, check out our website here.