In search of a camper van to take you into summer and beyond that is equipped with all the bells and whistles one could ask for in the year 2022, but with an old school feel of the classic 70s pop-top camper? Look no further than the Winnebago Solis. From comfort to off road capabilities, the Solis is truly the van for any type of explorer. Enjoy our walk through video of the extended 59PX model as well as everything you need to know about this epic van below.
This camper van grants you the chance to enjoy throwback vibes with a modern twist. Go boho year-round with wrap-around insulation and zipped air barrier window coverings. The user-friendly freshwater tank sight glass, Eco-Hot water system, and interior coach waterlines all work together to deliver warm water in any environment.
Meanwhile, the portable cassette toilet and exterior wash stations allow you to untether from the typical confinements of van camping. True to its namesake, the Solis can power your off-grid stays with clean and renewable solar energy, extending your unplugged stays out in the wild. While you have access to a convertible rear sofa bed, the durable fiberglass pop-top offers a truly unique experience for sleeping beneath the stars. Alternatively, it can also be used as an extended space to pack your outdoorsy gear.
- Ram ProMaster® Chassis
- Fuel Capacity: 24 gal.
- Exterior Length: 19’9” (59P), 21’ (59PX)
- Sleeps: 4
- Cummins Onan® QG 2800i gas generator (59PX)
- 220-watt flexible surface solar panel with controller (pop-top), 170-watt solar panel with controller (without pop-top)
- Stay cool inside with a 13,500 BTU air conditioner (59P without pop-top)
- Gear space with l-track cargo tie-downs (59PX) and lounge area below floor storage
- Pop-top FROLI® sleeping and storage area option available
- Murphy bed with mattress cover and underneath storage
- Wall-surround curtained shower with swiveling cassette toilet and removable clothes rod
- Freshen up before turning in with the exterior wash station
Shop our Winnebago Solis pop-top camper inventory today!